Basic Principles for youth ministry
- Not a stepping-stone to a bigger / better ministry
- It’s more than just having a heart for the youth.
- Tools & research are needed to effectively impact the youth of your community
- (The identity and cultures differ from school to school, city to city, between different towns and the countryside).
- You have to have a calling from God & a great sense for adaptability.
- Age is irrelevant.
- Just as Campus ministry, Youth ministry is a ministry on its own. The age group, needs, issues and lifestyle are totally different from campus students or for that matter the children’s ministry.